[FT] Hearts 0 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 9, 67; Tillman 34)

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

An excellent performance, probably our best of the season so far domestically.

Those who want rid of Morelos really should have a rethink to themselves. Are he & Sakala not now forming a great partnership? Everytime they got the ball first half they looked like scoring 

They are indeed. I'm warming to the thought of Morelos staying, and although I still think it's remote its clear that they enjoy playing together and we may just have found that elusive front two partnership. 

5 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

They are indeed. I'm warming to the thought of Morelos staying, and although I still think it's remote its clear that they enjoy playing together and we may just have found that elusive front two partnership. 

Morelos when on form is unplayable.  He has shown that on many occasions. He's back to bullying defenders and scoring goal. Long may it continue.

I think that was comfortably our best performance of the season. We were dominant. My main complaint under Beale has been we haven’t created enough clear cut chances but that wasn’t true last night. We created so many and only poor finishing, lazy line running and a good keeper kept the score down.

Hopefully this is the start of a run where we start putting goals past teams. We have only been winning by the odd goal which can always come back at bite you.

Kamara and Lundstram dominated that midfield and the former in particular looked back to his old self. We dropped off slightly when we made the subs which is probably my only slight gripe. Would be good in the 5 sub era that when bringing guys in, they come in and add their own stamp on the game. 

Still can’t believe it was only 3, but looking forward to Ross County on Saturday.

11 hours ago, stewarty said:

Best performance of the season.  Weathered their storm second half.  Reasserted our presence and rode our comfortable winners.   Tonight’s MOTM award could have gone to a few.  

More a gentle breeze. I agree about the best perform though.

I thought Hearts were poor. We simply overwhelmed them and they fell apart. Maybe just one of those games for them.

I felt the VAR refs let the ref down. He looked as bemused as everyone when it took so long to decide the offsides. I can't understand why it takes that long.

2 minutes ago, Yorkie Bear said:

I felt the VAR refs let the ref down. He looked as bemused as everyone when it took so long to decide the offsides. I can't understand why it takes that long.

They're new to the technology. 

They're incompetent at the best of times. 

They got the right decisions.  

Well, the excitement is officially back!

Suddenly we have an entertaining team, packed with creativity and flair. 

Slowly but surely, the bench is starting to look stronger too. Jack, Colak, Cantwell and Lowry on the bench last night.

Raskin, Roofe, Hagi, Lawrence, Souttar/Helander and Yilmaz are all to be added to that. 

A run of three reasonably straightforward games now to bed in Raskin and Cantwell and to iron out the creases before the 26th!