Georgia v Scotland

I am very confident that we can get a result on Wednesday.

Gutted that Brown and Hutton are out, both players are great scottish young talent

This would be my team

______________Gordon_______________

Alexander___Weir_____McManus___Naysmith

Maloney___Fletcher___Ferguson___McFadden (legend)

_____________Boyd_____Miller_______

IMO we cant even think about defeat in this game, we have to go for the win.

France can still buggar up in Ukraine in the last game and we have a better head to head than them so us and Italy would go through with a draw.

I want to win the group (although id settle for 2nd :) ). If we beat Georgia then id say we were on our way.

Regardless of what result is needed against Italy we will want to go out and beat the World Champions and if we get a draw and its enought then happy days

Well if we win tomorow night and France get beat of Lithuania we are through :D

How good would that be to seal it tomorrow!!!

I dont want to tempt fate but id rather we go through with the Italians than the French after we beat them twice and some of there arrogant comments.

"Wait until we play Scotland in Paris" - Has to be my favourite from a Mr Henry!! :)

Maloney is a must to start along with Fletcher. Pearson was rank against Ukraine and must be dropped! Maloney will take McCullochs place.

I don't think Pearson was rank,but Maloney is a good shout :cheers:

The midfield is really concerning me, its so lightweight and the likes of Teale arent that experienced.

Teale is a Vogts player - same as Dobie, Kyle and other bouff he played.

I never thought id be saying Im hoping Dailly plays!! I used to rate him as a centre back but the last year or so he hasnt kicked a ball. But he can do a job in the holding role.

Brown is going to be massive miss coz Fletcher isnt 100% fit to play on the right. McCulloch is a blow but Maloney and McFadden can play left. But if Pearson plays like he did against France then il setlle for him on the right.

The midfield is really concerning me, its so lightweight and the likes of Teale arent that experienced.

Teale is a Vogts player - same as Dobie, Kyle and other bouff he played.

I never thought id be saying Im hoping Dailly plays!! I used to rate him as a centre back but the last year or so he hasnt kicked a ball. But he can do a job in the holding role.

Brown is going to be massive miss coz Fletcher isnt 100% fit to play on the right. McCulloch is a blow but Maloney and McFadden can play left. But if Pearson plays like he did against France then il setlle for him on the right.

I think Dailly will start and IMO a player who is under rated,he has been a good servant to Scotland and will sit in front of the defence and break things up

I think Dailly will start and IMO a player who is under rated,he has been a good servant to Scotland and will sit in front of the defence and break things up

Yeah he is another who does better for Scotland than at club level - a bit like Kenny Miller and James McFadden.

I rate all 3 on there day, and one thing you know you will get with Dailly is commitment - you cant forget his German rant:

:D