Georgia v Scotland

NOW we can think about this game. We got our 3 points from Ukraine.

Now this really is a cup semi final. If we can go there and win then I believe we will be on our way to Osstria and Sweetzerland.

The confidence in the team is huge right now and if the same XI start in Tbilisi then we have enough talent to get through. Only Scott Brown is a doubt with a hammy injury. Hopefully he makes it but then is out of the OF next week :) He is an arrogant shite but some player.

CMON the SCOTS.

Id like to see what those who dont really supprt the national side are saying right now and if all of a sudden there is an interest.

I hope Russia stuff England on Wed aswell

Yeah totally agrre Gribz Brown's a great player in the Dark Blue and he'll be a massive miss on Wed if he's out. You can bet if he misses out for us, he'll be back for the OF game. Anyway thats for later. Lee Mcculloch is also a big miss, but with Mcfadden and Miller up front we are always likely to nick a goal. Also Georgia have nothing, but pride to play for.

McCulloch is suspended so he's out and Pearson should be dropped for his shambolic display yesterday. The ginger gazelle was shocking! One good thing about McCulloch being out for the game on Wednesday is that he'll be fit for the OF game.

We're pretty light weight in midfield now are we! So that leaves Dailly, Teale and Robson to come in!! Fuck me that doesnt sound good.

Im not confident with any of them.

Id move Mcfadded to LM and start with O Connor or Maloney

We're pretty light weight in midfield now are we! So that leaves Dailly, Teale and Robson to come in!! Fuck me that doesnt sound good.

Im not confident with any of them.

Id move Mcfadded to LM and start with O Connor or Maloney

O'Connor is suspended as well mate

Id like to see what those who dont really supprt the national side are saying right now and if all of a sudden there is an interest.

I'm saying what I always say - good luck to Scotland, good luck to those who 'follow' them - hope that Scotland qualify but still not interested enough to be entirely 'interested' either way....

Strange question to ask tho - if Rangers are / were doing well, I wouldn't ask what feelings fans with 'little interest' in Rangers were feeling, I'd be too happy enjoying the success to care.

Cammy F

Fletcher is being brought back into the team for Georgia

I think that would be a little bit of a risk, but I'd rather have half fit Fletcher than have to risk bringing in the likes of untested players like Robson or have to play somebody like Teale

I'm saying what I always say - good luck to Scotland, good luck to those who 'follow' them - hope that Scotland qualify but still not interested enough to be entirely 'interested' either way....

Strange question to ask tho - if Rangers are / were doing well, I wouldn't ask what feelings fans with 'little interest' in Rangers were feeling, I'd be too happy enjoying the success to care.

Cammy F

Not really. I totally wasnt directing anything towards you.

I was more getting at those ex pro's like Alan Hansen who seems ashamed at times to admit he is Scottish. His article last week was a joke (which I forgot to post) as he was referring Scotland to "They" rather than "we/us". Andy Gray had an article and totally referred to Scotland as We/Us.