Georgia v Scotland

Cammy you obviously felt that this post was attacking you. You stated in an earlier post that people should respect you for your non support of Scotland, but the fact is you are the one who keeps attacking Scotland fans. No one on this forum has ever attacked you for not supporting Scotland but time and time again you come away with i hate the tartan army.If you want to keep Scotland in the 18th century with i am a Presbyterian boy therefore i can't support Scotland then that is up to you, but keep it to yourself because the most posters on here support Scotland. Don't play for the hurt innocent guy who keeps getting slagged for not supporting Scotland. You are the one who who makes an issue of it. A shame really you are not flexible enough to open your mind to modern thinking.

Pete, I used to support Scotland - was an ever present for many years - rans buses to Scotland home games, travelled to the Home internationals. My reasoning for stopping to support Scotland has NOTHING to do with my religion. What on earth gave you that idea. Oh wait, are you assuming that I don't support Scotland national team due to my relgion. You know what they say about assume......I actively follow the Scotland rugby and Cricket teams and IMO I have only ever attacked the TA when they have deserved it.

As for being flexible and modern thinking, I am thanks very much - I am a total liberal with liberal ideas, believes and practice these non-stop. At least I don't assume to know why a certain person decided against 'supporting' the national team. Touche old bean....

Cammy F

cammy, afaik you're not actually a presbyterian either, are you?

Lapsed - lean more towards the wee frees now - in saying that, really into reading about Jewish history and religion at the moment.

Cammy F

My team for wednesday

-----------------Gordon----------------

Alexander--Weir--Mcmanus-----Naysmith

---------------Dailly------------------

Pearson--Ferguson--Fletcher--God (McFadden)

--------------Miller-------------------

Here's hoping we can get 3 points. Think we have a pretty good chance.

Not really. I totally wasnt directing anything towards you.

I was more getting at those ex pro's like Alan Hansen who seems ashamed at times to admit he is Scottish. His article last week was a joke (which I forgot to post) as he was referring Scotland to "They" rather than "we/us". Andy Gray had an article and totally referred to Scotland as We/Us.

I think this post may have been missed earlier as I posted one straight after it.

I was direction things towards Alan Hansen rather than anyone on here.

Anyway my team for Wed would pretty much be same as Juff's except i may try and get Maloney in for Pearson somehow.

I think this post may have been missed earlier as I posted one straight after it.

I was direction things towards Alan Hansen rather than anyone on here.

Anyway my team for Wed would pretty much be same as Juff's except i may try and get Maloney in for Pearson somehow.

I think Pearson has done enough to keep his place IMO, he will go with guys who are going to run for 90 mins on Wed and with that in mind, id go with Pearson. Hope Teale doesnt get a look in, hasnt performed for us in his last few Scotland games. I reckon Daily could be key, and i really didnt expect him to figure for us in these games.