Georgia v Scotland

It's gonna be tough.....................but I think we'll just manage a win,here's hoping anyway,the players deserve to play at the finals for the effort they have put in,and if they don't I still think the fans will appreciate that effort.....2-1 for me !!!

Given the situation, isn't it better to lose on Wednesday, then at least the players would know that only a victory in the last game would do?

Cammy F

I cant see how losing a game would benefit us??? Thats crazy mate. It isnt the end of the world if we lose but to say its better to lose is crazy. We should be looking to beat Italy in the last game reguardless of the result on wednesday

I cant see how losing a game would benefit us??? Thats crazy mate. It isnt the end of the world if we lose but to say its better to lose is crazy. We should be looking to beat Italy in the last game reguardless of the result on wednesday

Hardly crazy - how many times have you seen players who are playing in a game that a draw will do, lose the game (before its even kicked off)? If you have to win the game, the players know exactly what is required - its all about mindset.

Cammy F

Given the situation, isn't it better to lose on Wednesday, then at least the players would know that only a victory in the last game would do?

Cammy F

So you'd be happy with a defeat on Wednesday night?

Hardly crazy - how many times have you seen players who are playing in a game that a draw will do, lose the game (before its even kicked off)? If you have to win the game, the players know exactly what is required - its all about mindset.

Cammy F

I know what your trying to say but still dont think its better to lose this game. It could come down to us needing Ukraine to get a result against France and if we lost this game we could lose that chance to qualify

So you'd be happy with a defeat on Wednesday night?

Not bothered either way - all I am saying is if the game is lost on Wendesday, then the players, management, fans, media etc all know what they have to do in the Italy game (same with a draw).

A win on Wednesday and all that is required is one point, then the players won't know how to approach the Italy game.

Surely its better getting to 27 points and qualifying than getting to 27 points and NOT qualifying?

Cammy F