[FT] Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45', 79')

12 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Other than tripping over his own feet....what exactly did Kent do today?  Tillman too is a waste of space in the big games.  Fuckall in the locker.   I don't know what game our manager was watching today .  The game turned in the second half and our manager did fuck all.  A clueless **** completely out of his depth.  He gets it wrong too many times.  He is not the man for the job.  That's 4 old firm games and tillman has been annymous.  Kent the man you cannot hang,  it's decision making selecting players that don't perform on the big stage continuously.   Please leave Mr beale.  I fucking hate you.

Why are you not hanging out Davies, Soutar and McGregor rather than Tillman, Kent and Beale? 

We lost the game because Davies couldn't head a ball, Soutar played a short pass and McGregor is as slow as me.

Nothing to do with Beale, Kent of Tillman. 

Your take on the game and the reasons we lost suggest we were watching different games. 

Also, who do you suggest replaces Beale? And would they (whomever they are) be able to stop players making basic errors? 

Your hatred towards Beale is bordering on restraining order material.

Edited by CammyF

Where do you start with a team which gift wraps goals for the opposition, butchers chances, and, in between, in the middle of the park, consistently gives the ball away by making obvious, readable, passes, or misplaced passes, and whose players resolutely wait for the ball to arrive, allowing it to be nicked by the opposition? 

The opposition coach has an easy team talk: keep your shape, keep up the pace, and wait for them to make mistakes, as many as it takes for them to give us the points. 

The only thing I'd criticise MB for is our lack of creativity (not today, but in general - I didn't watch the game): we're not the most creative, which is the manager's remit, at the end of the day. 

I believed he was more expansive in his style than SG because, by all accounts, his QPR side was quite creative. They tended to play a 3-4-2-1, I think. 

Whether it's because he can't implement that just now, as he has come in half-way through a season, and needs a pre-season, or whether he's not as expansive as I thought, I don't know. Hopefully he just needs a pre-season.

Godson and taverner have cost us countless goals in scum games which the likes of you turn a blind eye.  Godson cost us a European trophy but ffs.  I smell beales fear.   Then again I called this lot out after the malmo game 2 seasons ago and got nailed to the wall in here but I was fucking right.  We're going backwards with a spinless manager who can't see what the fuck is infront of his eyes. We're a team without a spine.

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45', 79')
2 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

Godson and taverner have cost us countless goals in scum games which the likes of you turn a blind eye.  Godson cost us a European trophy but ffs.  I smell beales fear.   Then again I called this lot out after the malmo game 2 seasons ago and got nailed to the wall in here but I was fucking right.  We're going backwards with a spinless manager who can't see what the fuck is infront of his eyes. We're a team without a spine.

So what's your solution? Sell every player we have and get rid of the manager? 

You need to seek professional help for your anger issues (seriously)..

Edited by CammyF

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So what's your solution? Sell every player we have and get rid of the manager? 

You need to seek professional help for your anger issues (seriously)..

Just ignore him.