The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm hoping Lundstram and Davies won't be here.  I'd be happy to see the back of Tav too.

Ridvan is supposedly wanting away.

Why? Oh I know he's suspect defensively but his penalties and free kicks have got us out of trouble countless times.

1 hour ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

How does anyone see us line up next year? 

--------McCrorie/Another-------

-----Goldson-------Davies-------

Tav-----------------------Ridvan

------------Lundstrum-----------

-----Raskin-----------Cantwell---

-------Whole new front 3---------

Wouldn't mind us trying out a back three, with Souttar, Goldson and a left-sided CB. Use the wing backs for our width.

33 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Why? Oh I know he's suspect defensively but his penalties and free kicks have got us out of trouble countless times.

I just think it's time for a change in a lot of positions.  Had enough of this squad, with a few exceptions.  

46 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Been on loan at Birmingham all season and won their POTY award. 

Just read Arsenal paid 1.5 to buy him from Colorado rapids and value him at 10 million. Ffs why don’t we look to buy him when he is 1.5 million some player trading model 🙈🙈🙈

If he comes I expect it’s a loan.

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Wouldn't mind us trying out a back three, with Souttar, Goldson and a left-sided CB. Use the wing backs for our width.

Tav has to go an uninspiring captain and a useless defender no use to man nor beast 

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I genuinely feel we need to widen our search for talent as the majority of the players we have been linked with are playing in the overpriced English Championship. 

For example, I was looking at this guy the other night. Frank Castañeda. He's a Coloumbian forward/winger who played in the CL for Sherrif a few years back. For some reason or another he's went from one free transfer to another. He now plays in Poland and 500k would probably secure him.

Pretty cherry find.

This guy can produce. 

Questions though...the cat went from scoring 28 in 35 for Sheriff, to Poland, but then ends up in Thailand?

Granted it was with Buriram U who are consistent AFC CL team...but still.

Trust me on this one...Thai football is not even to a borscht league like Moldova.

He has produced in Slovakia and Moldova though...for what that is worth.

System issues? Game time? 

4 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

How does anyone see us line up next year? 

--------McCrorie/Another-------

-----Goldson-------Davies-------

Tav-----------------------Ridvan

------------Lundstrum-----------

-----Raskin-----------Cantwell---

-------Whole new front 3---------

There can be no restart until Tav is gone or at least no longer captain.

“As of February 10, Trusty had played every minute of every league match throughout the season.He was voted Player of the Season by Birmingham's supporters.”

Not for us then!

5 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Sounds awful. Part of a back 3 which has conceded 58 goals this season as Birmingham finish 17th. Hooked off today after an hour as they are 2 down at home.  Why do we continue to try to find players from this god-awful overpriced league? Hopefully just media talk and no truth in it. Our scouting division must have no passports.