The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

45 minutes ago, compo said:

Just how much do you think our present players could sell for in today’s transfer market start with Saturdays team and put a price tag on each one of them .

McCrorie - 1m

Tav - 4-5m

Lundstram - 3-4m

Souttar - 3-4m

Yilmaz - 5m

Cantwell - 8-10m

Raskin - 6m

Jack - nominal

Hagi - 2-3m

Sakala - 4-5m

Matondo - 3m

Notes: McCrorie has played less than 10 games for us so 1m might even be too much.

Tav is brilliant but 32 early next season, no one's coming in with much and I think I'm being generous. 10 years younger and he'd be a record sale.

Might be lowballing Lundstram but he hasn't set the league on fire, would mostly be efl clubs in for him I think and that seems realistic, I'd sell him and laugh for that.

Yilmaz/Cantwell/Raskin - maybe I'm being conservative I don't know, but by the end of next season those figures could double. Still very early days, but looks like it could be shrewd.

Hagi/Matondo - just recoup what we got, would be sound.

Sakala - would be great business. Bosman, low wages, contributed, flipped for profit.

Didn't delve too deep, just off the top of my head for the XI last time out.

19 hours ago, CammyF said:

Josh Windass scored 123rd minute play-off winner for Sheffield Wednesday - bring him home.......😉

The rumour is increasing in strength and intensity.

Edited by ranger_syntax

2 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Some will say that League One playoffs are not a high enough level for Rangers to find players.

Wait until they find out that ambitions have been scaled down to playing in the Europa League.

let it go GIF

4 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Some will say that League One playoffs are not a high enough level for Rangers to find players.

Wait until they find out that ambitions have been scaled down to playing in the Europa League.

The same people saying this will also say "bring Aribo home" with absolutely zero awareness that Aribo also played in the League One play-off final.... 🤣