The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

8 minutes ago, compo said:

Who does our transfers Mickey Mouse in this day and age it should be at least double that amount.

If it were me I'd make sure there was a sell-on clause with an ample percentage. I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up in one of the big money leagues.

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

So what are the names out there? And don't say Eden Hazard. 

I'm not sure it's Harry Souttar as Beale already rejected that as lazy reporting, and he was on record as saying if there was one more signing it would be a Ryan Kent type replacement. 

Who have we been linked with that fits that bill? I can't think of anyone other than Luis Palma, but nothing materialised there and he's now linked with that mob.

So who is the 'little bit of truth' that Beale is referring to? 

2 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Moderators should stamp out this sort of thing. Five year ban for the instigator.

Hagi must stay

Very much so. A fresh spark these last few games. He and Cantwell are the driving creative players we must keep for this season. Lawrence needs some time still, and Dowell so far is not on the same creative level of Cantwell and Hagi. And Cantwell is that sort of all-action player that will always get the odd yellow card and attention of these "powerhouse" defenders and midfield brawlers of lesser Scottish teams. He's bound to miss a fair few games.

10 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

I hated that wee sh*te. Judas barsteward

Similar to Paul McStay, in that sheep and yahoos thought they were world class but in reality, their careers were full of failure and what ifs.  

I think bringing players in will depend on what happens with Kamara, Wright, Hagi and Davies.  Hopefully at least two or three of that foursome are offski in the next few days.

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Similar to Paul McStay, in that sheep and yahoos thought they were world class but in reality, their careers were full of failure and what ifs.  

I think bringing players in will depend on what happens with Kamara, Wright, Hagi and Davies.  Hopefully at least two or three of that foursome are offski in the next few days.

four out of four hopefully