The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, BEARGER said:
Rangers Ivor Pandur Rangers have started to eye Fortuna Sittard goalkeeper Ivor Pandur Club scouts were caught watching the Croatian U21 international against PSV Pandur is currently on loan from Hellas Verona

Mail clutching at straws, read elsewhere that Pandur just signed a contract extension.

2 hours ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

If McCrorie keeps his game up to the standard he has set so far I would give him the the No1 jersey and use the money saved to get a really good striker.

Agree mate, his career is eerily similar to McGregor at the same age, he's possibly played a handful of games more.

Not seen any links or credible rumours with us and Nisbet but if we could sign him for 1-2 million I think that would be good value. Young enough to get better especially with better players around him. Bring in Palma as well and it's starting to come together. Hopefully ha.

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

Agree mate, his career is eerily similar to McGregor at the same age, he's possibly played a handful of games more.

Not seen any links or credible rumours with us and Nisbet but if we could sign him for 1-2 million I think that would be good value. Young enough to get better especially with better players around him. Bring in Palma as well and it's starting to come together. Hopefully ha.

Tbh Yuddie, I don't want Nisbet. I think we're beyond that level now. I do like the look of the lad Krasso from st Ettienne though.

Edited by Graeme Ro55

25 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Just read that Jordi Cruyff is leaving his role as Sporting Director at Barca. 

We should make a move.

Let's see how Beale does without one first. I would like to judge him on his own signings. He seems to be fine about doing it himself.

13 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Let's see how Beale does without one first. I would like to judge him on his own signings. He seems to be fine about doing it himself.

As I have said previously, I think that's a big mistake. 

41 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Just read that Jordi Cruyff is leaving his role as Sporting Director at Barca. 

We should make a move.

We have just ditched the Hollandaise, ffs. 

I don't think that we are ready for more Dutch dressing.