The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

5 hours ago, Malangsob said:

What about the guy that doesn't fit into a system because managers are changed midstream? 

He finds his ass polishin pine for four months.

The team get relegated and he gets penalized?

Come on now...

It's all part of the game, he's still earning a shit load of cash, let's be honest. You're average Joe on the street gets punted if the boss doesn't fancy him, no guaranteed wage there.

20 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

I must confess I am daring to dream that Dujon Stering is a replacement for Tav and not cover. 😉

I wouldn’t mind Tav staying … as long as he’s not captain and he doesn’t play in defence. 

46 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Could he move forward? After all, 99% of the positive contributions he makes are in the opposing half. 

Tav was sound defensively today and curtailed his time in opposition final 3rd. However, noticed at opening goal, he was on 6 yard line awaiting a cutback from Cantwell 😀

Edited by CammyF

Cameron has signed a new contract at Dundee. I watched QP v Dundee and both QP games against Thistle. Of the forty or so players on display Cameron was the only one who stood out as a real footballer.

Graham, the Thistle striker scored a couple of cracking goals. I know it was only QP but a good finish is a good finish in any league.