[FT] Hoffenheim 2 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 57' pen; Lammers 63')

Just now, Tannochsidebear said:

As is typical of these games, the last 10-15 mins are a bit lacklustre after all the changes.  

Great take by Danilo to put Matondo in, so therefore the move ends there as Rabbi hits a weak effort right at the keeper with better options available. 

To be fair it wasn't a weak effort, it was a decent strike and a decent save. Would have maybe been better cutting ball back.

Much better second half but I wish we’d stop trying to play out from the back every time. Sometimes a simple clearance is best option. And we still lose possession too easily at times under no real pressure 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Far better 2nd half - Lammers the standout but Jack and Dowell looked good when they were introduced. Dessers done well to get the penalty and Danilo looked decent. 

Now the serious stuff begins. 

I think MB needs to decide what his best team is, don't envy him. Good to get a look at Danilo and he looked good, also Sterling looks a unit.

Fairly happy with that, the manager will know there's a fair bit of tweaking to do but I think there's the bones of a good squad there.

Actually thought I saw a player in Sima today, he's rough round the edges but there's an effective player in there. His link up was pretty competent at times even if he started poorly.

The balogun signing will be nonsensical if we don't bring in a LCB imo though.

44 mins late due to the earlier KO, but once I got on, we got going!

IMHO, we look ready. Ready for Killie. Not much more. But we are getting there and all players got minutes. Bit surprised to see Lundstram being tested as a CH vs a good team, but he did okay. Hopefully Sterling is soon ready, as we need some fresh brains in that back-line.