[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

25 minutes ago, compo said:

Your grasping at straws there sir 

Why isn’t that a penalty. It wasn’t jostling it was rugby.

In the game I played (with studs nailed on, I confess) you could shoulder charge wee wingers into the next County but you couldn’t lay hands on them. What’s more, the wee wingers accepted the shoulder charge but went ape if you tried to pull them back.

I liked the new strip until I realised the stripes didn’t go all the way down the back.

Four teams on the park yesterday. One in blue and orange stripes, one in blue and white stripes, one in dull blue and one in white. What’s that about?

24 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Both Souttar & Goldson had defenders grabbing them, one chose to jump up & one chose down. It's not a pen for me.

Goldson probably not a penalty but if the Kilmarnock defender has got a hold of Souttar’s jersey that is a penalty 

36 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I liked the new strip until I realised the stripes didn’t go all the way down the back.

Four teams on the park yesterday. One in blue and orange stripes, one in blue and white stripes, one in dull blue and one in white. What’s that about?

Stripes, or hoops, at the back of kits interferes with blind referees’ ability to read the numbers. Regulation I think. 

Edited by weebluedevil