• Sam Lammers
    • Cyriel Dessers
    • Danilo
    • Ianis Hagi
    • Jose Cifuentes
    • Abdallah Sima
    • Kieran Dowell
    • Scott Wright

Like most, I thought Cantwell played well but I didn't think he actually had a great influence on the outcome of the game. John Souttar had the best performance I've seen from him at the left of a central pairing and wasn't it reassuring to see Goldson slot back in so well. Borna gave us a really good first 30 minutes before disappearing again but probably justified his selection.

Raskin did well but is clearly losing patience with a front three who seem to make no movement, leaving him trapped with the ball and making square passes. Jack was his usual steadying influence in midfield and spent most of the game sitting deep. His linkup play was a large part of our improvement since Saturday and it's clear he is so much better than Lundstram at the moment .... but is likely to have Cifu breathing down his neck for a starting place soon.

Was a toss up between Souttar and Cantwell for me, went with Todd just for setting the tone in that first half and essentially being the best player on the park during our best period.

I really rate John Souttar and could definitely see him as a future captain, hopefully he has a clean bill now.

Thought Butland had nothing to do apart from getting done by the penalty, he hasn't really put a foot wrong in his first 2 games.

Easy one for me. Cantwell.

I thought we played well and our best performance so far and I'm confident of getting a result over there, not overly confident. It will still be a tough match, but then it always was going to be. I'm hoping we are starting to gel with every match???

Cantwell for me but I thought he faded badly in the second half and that had a significant effect on our team performance against the loaded defence. Borna & Souttar had good games too. I thought our subs weakened us (Cifuentes apart) and this has always been a big failing of Beale, even back to the SG days when they would discuss what needed changed for ages and then get it wrong. I wish he would get some help from the 87 members of the back room team, surely one of them is tactically savvy?