[FT] Rangers 4 (Lammers 10'; Danilo 78'; Sima 84'; Dowell 90') - 0 Livingston

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think we're playing to Dessers' strengths just yet. 

He's still not quite match sharp either. 

Agreed. I suspect some of the same fans gave headless chicken Philip Sebo a better reception because...he ran around a lot.

We need to give Dessers time. I'm sure he missed many games at the end of last season so he's still getting up to speed.

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

Maybe so, but both had decent games today and both played well offensively and defensively. 

Also, Souttar and Balogun looked comfortable and both can bring the ball forward effectively.

If anyone was "short" today it was Raskin - not his usual self. 

I agree Raskin wasn't his usual self and lots the ball far too much. However, I dont know why you think Barisic and Tav had good games. Barisic had one good cross that led to Danilo's goal, but he was very poor otherwise, and as others have said Tav is beaten easily and is too slow and ineffective. Our full backs will continue to be a problem for us, I agree with Yuddie. 

13 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I agree Raskin wasn't his usual self and lots the ball far too much. However, I dont know why you think Barisic and Tav had good games. Barisic had one good cross that led to Danilo's goal, but he was very poor otherwise, and as others have said Tav is beaten easily and is too slow and ineffective. Our full backs will continue to be a problem for us, I agree with Yuddie. 

Both full backs delivered quality into the box today. The "one" you remember was especially good as Borna had only two players to aim for and played a perfect ball the Danilo couldn't miss.

Neither were "beaten" easily today, we kept a clean sheet and think Livi managed 6 shots on goal, with only 2 on target (dam stats again).

It's fine as I understand that some have made their minds up with regards to Tav and Borna, and no matter what they do, they have will never "redeem" themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Just need to keep it going. A win in midweek or result that puts us through will increase confidence.

Souttar has been immense. Fingers crossed he stays fit. Thought Matondo did well too -  No really I did :D 

Beale made the right changes at the correct point of the game. Livi were opening up and leaving gaps, Sima and especially Matondo exploited these gaps with their pace and directness.

Previously, Livi were sitting deep, so their pace and directness wouldn't have been as potent as it was in last 10-15 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Beale made the right changes at the correct point of the game. Livi were opening up and leaving gaps, Sima and especially Matondo exploited these gaps with their pace and directness.

Previously, Livi were sitting deep, so their pace and directness wouldn't have been as potent as it was in last 10-15 minutes. 

Yip I agree. Plus outside of Goldson and maybe Roofe - if fit - thats our strongest team I would say that started today

Alot of sloppy play today. Large portions they looked disjointed, disorganized. Busy bee hustle bustle BS only gets you so far. A lot of motion with no movement STS. 
Dessers continues to be off his game…hopefully he is off. If that is standard he will not be long at Rangers. I know that is drastic but he needs to find his rhythm.
4-0 is flattering if not mostly an illusion. 
 Three points but that mold needs to harden for Europe and 56.