[FT] Servette 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 51)

Never known a team shit out of pressing after the opponents play through it a couple of times like Rangers under Beale, baffling.

We're hitting Sima with long balls, he's nodding it on and no one's running beyond? Nonsensical.

Hopefully Wallers brought his special coffee beans because we need to wake the f**k up.

I know it's early but Beale could lose the support with this. Although saying that it seems most people want to shag the UEL anyway so this could be a masterclass.

Wicked deflection gave them the opening chance, wonder where our right sided defender was at the time. You wopuld hope that three CMs spot the danger of free players on either flank. Maybe our right sided defender starts defending AND give Borna the next free-kick chance?

Danilo will have nightmares about that miss, but probably go on and score 20odd this season.

Jack, is he actually on the field?

IMHO, Servette are far from the finished article, yet we did not applied enough pressure, no wonder with but 3 attackers though. I'd get Lammers on at HT.

Just now, RANGERRAB said:

Lucky not to be 3-0 down. Servette keeper not had a shot to save yet. I’d get Sima & Danilo off as they’re contributing nothing.

And don’t get me started on that Tavernier free kick after 10 minutes….🤬

I think Tav, Souttar and Raskin would be better being subbed - all three have been woeful. 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

It strikes me that the players aren't really buying into what Beale wants them to do.  Either that or they don't understand it.

We just look limp all over the park.  

Said the same about Gio, they either didn't comprehend it or didn't want to.