[FT] PSV 5 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 64)

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

No but losing 5 goals wasn’t in the picture either. 

Why? head and shoulders above us in both ties! open your eyes man!. It's a good thing really, after our last venture into the CL!. EL is our limit. Just win on Sunday 

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] PSV 5 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 64)
Just now, Gonzo79 said:

The acceptance of second best and mediocrity amongst some of our support is rather concerning.  

Watch PSV do very little in the CL.  

Get a grip! we are dealing in freebies! it's just a fact, you have to accept facts. The days of old are gone for ever. Let's just win on Sunday

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

The acceptance of second best and mediocrity amongst some of our support is rather concerning.  

Watch PSV do very little in the CL.  

Couldn't care how PSV do in CL. What is undeniable is that they are better than us over the two legs and deserve to be in CL.

That is not accepting 2nd best or mediocrity, it's just being honest.

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I might be in the minority, but Sundays game was always bigger than tonight's.

We are not CL material. We bank money for dropping into EL and go in as top seeds (IIRC). 

As i've said before, I think most fans would accept that we may not be ready this season and clearly we're not. However, the level of performance is concerning. We may not even be ready for a domestic title. Sunday will be equally as tough. 

Edited by weebluedevil

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Get a grip! we are dealing in freebies! it's just a fact

My grip is fine.  

If they'd been a bit more clinical, that would've been about 8-1.

We were shite.  No shape, no fight, no nothing.  Accepting that crap doesn't help Rangers.

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Get a grip! we are dealing in freebies! it's just a fact, you have to accept facts. The days of old are gone for ever. Let's just win on Sunday

Let's be honest mate, there are Rangers fans almost hoping for us to lose so they can go on social media and bleat about the players and manager.

Rangers forums are always quieter when we win and I've always wondered why (or the win is downplayed).