[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Maybe one of our highly paid professional football players who were asked to play in midfield could have closed him down.

Do you think Ian Ferguson, Stuart McCall, Nigal Spackman, John Brown would wait until some  one told them to mark / close down an opponent?

We don’t know that the players weren’t given specific instructions to do something else, occupy other spaces or even let mcgregor have the ball. 

it’s entirely possible that Beale was outsmarted by Rodger’s today. Which isn’t hard to believe as he has been outsmarted by Peter bosz and Derek McInnes already this season. 

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Do you think he can turn it round, and if so, how? What changes?

If anything, we're gradually getting worse under Beale.  I think most of the support have had enough, so it's just a matter of time.

Edited by Gonzo79

2 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We don’t know that the players weren’t given specific instructions to do something else, occupy other spaces or even let mcgregor have the ball. 

it’s entirely possible that Beale was outsmarted by Rodger’s today. Which isn’t hard to believe as he has been outsmarted by Peter bosz and Derek McInnes already this season. 

Or that our players were outsmarted by McGregor like they have with Killie and PSV already this season.

Our midfield, PSV 2nd half at Ibrox apart, have been woeful. 

27 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Possibly, but it doesn't mean they're bad coaches. 

I mean, DeZerbi (Brighton!) failed at Palermo after leaving third-tier Foggia. 

I rate Potter, Glassner and Hassenhutl quite highly. 

Garcia has Red Bull experience, too. 

I can't take your manager suggestions seriously ,as you championed Ange as next Rangers manager back in 2017, and what's he ever achieved ?

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Do you think he can turn it round, and if so, how? What changes?

No I think he is done. I would get someone in now ! I normally would give managers time to rectify poor performances but I just see Beales football as to defensive against similar level teams we need a manager who will play aggressive pressing football I don't see that enough under beale and I don't think he will change.