Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, Bill said:

You can't criticise people for holding honest opinion, even when you're sure they're wrong. I just wish one of them had explained why they felt retaining Beale was a good idea. It's all water under the bridge now of course but you might want to keep a list of those of a slightly dubious persuasion 😂

morgan-freeman-im-done.gif

In retrospect, I think Beale might've worked out and the board should have given him more time, if for no other reason than to put the club in a good light. 

Only kidding, the guy was clueless and should've been punted sooner.

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

I didn’t think it was right to sack someone 4 games into the season, I don’t think it’s a good reflection of our club either.

Not sure I align with this way of thinking. I'm sure in our own working lives we have all come across the great incompetents and the sooner they are dealt with the better. The longer its left the more problems arise.   

3 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I didn’t think it was right to sack someone 4 games into the season, I don’t think it’s a good reflection of our club either.

Is that the same as saying you think he should still be Rangers’ manager.

5 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Not sure I align with this way of thinking. I'm sure in our own working lives we have all come across the great incompetents and the sooner they are dealt with the better. The longer its left the more problems arise.   

Caring as much about how you look as actually fixing a problem is a soft approach to life.  Better just admitting you made a mistake and fixing it.