Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, compo said:

Me Beale is just another one who failed in the job along with Perdo Ally Mark and a few others let's hope he finds a job that uses his coaching skills and gives him a decent living, good luck to him .

He’s a coach not a manager 

29 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

He’s a coach not a manager 

In lots of cases the step up from being a coach to manager comes  easy to some in Beale's case it was a non starter 

34 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'd imagine he'll find it tough to get another big job with that kind of reputation, tweeting about himself from burner accounts etc. Its playground stuff.

It’s everything we saw in his tenure at Rangers. Weak, insecure, shallow, pretentious. Of all the managers we’ve had, Beale and Caixinha were rock bottom. I hope we never see their like again.

10 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'd imagine he'll find it tough to get another big job with that kind of reputation, tweeting about himself from burner accounts etc. Its playground stuff.

I think he'll find it tough to get any job, let alone a big job. I think he'll have to go back to being on the coaching team. His managerial career was certainly short lived. I hope Stevie G now gets the credit he deserved...Beale was certainly not the brains behind the 55. 

59 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I think he'll find it tough to get any job, let alone a big job. I think he'll have to go back to being on the coaching team. His managerial career was certainly short lived. I hope Stevie G now gets the credit he deserved...Beale was certainly not the brains behind the 55. 

I don't know, Neil Warnock has just managed to get a job, as has Craig Levein, so there is hope for Beale and others. 

9 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Neil Warnock has just managed to get a job, as has Craig Levein

Neil Warnock has done a decent job at a few English clubs.  Levein did well enough to get the Scotland job.

Beale did an average (at best) job at QPR during a short spell before he made a snidey move against GvB.  He made an arse of things at Rangers, with a squad who looked lost in the end.  And then lost the Sunderland job after twelve matches.  

Then there's his X 'burner' account.

The guy's a joke.  An absolute joke.  I never want to hear his stupid accent or third rate used car salesman from Clapham chat ever again.  

3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Neil Warnock has done a decent job at a few English clubs.  Levein did well enough to get the Scotland job.

Beale did an average (at best) job at QPR during a short spell before he made a snidey move against GvB.  He made an arse of things at Rangers, with a squad who looked lost in the end.  And then lost the Sunderland job after twelve matches.  

Then there's his X 'burner' account.

The guy's a joke.  An absolute joke.  I never want to hear his stupid accent or third rate used car salesman from Clapham chat ever again.  

Football management is a mental profession, I'm sure Beale will get another job, just like the 120 year old Warnock did and Craig 5-5-0 Levein did. 

He's gone, he's left Rangers, let it (him) go. Some behaving like a spurrned 14 year-old who's bird has just shat on him. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Some behaving like a spurrned 14 year-old who's bird has just shat on him. 

Others behaving like lovesick puppies.

He's on a par with that Hibs manager who just got the boot from the hippy club.