[FT] St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers (Danilo 16; Matondo 79)

9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I actually don't care. 

I'm that depressed about the whole season. 

Four (league) games in... 

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Hopefully Cantwell not being there and taking all the responsibility of doing thing's on the pitch makes those who drift though games wake up and take some of the burden. We need 11 players who view it as their responsibility to alter the game. For me Cantwell is the total opposite of what I thought he was when he arrived he has drive ability and aggression for me he is the future captain he is someone who leads by example.

With Hagi gone, I'd be looking to play Lammers in behind Danilo and Dessers.  

With regards to what will actually happen, I'm not sure even Michael Beale knows, as he seems to chop and change a lot, without much reasoning.  60 minute subs will be used though, at least we can be sure of that.

13 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Makes the Hagi decision look even worse

Shocking, TBH. Even before Cantwell was fouled by Maeda. We had three players of his ilk at the start of the season, Cantwell, Hagi, and Lowry. All three out of the equation now.

Well, we can't change that now, so having a look at the players's positions, it seems that Beale counted on Dowell, Danilo, Raskin, and Cifuentes for the AM slot. Matondo and Lawrence have been used as "shadow strikers" before (if rarely), and I have high hopes of Lawrence making an impact this season. Lammers played in a free-er role too, but no matter what we put out in the coming weeks, we need to get to a settled line-up and people knowing what they are supposed to do, rather than this patchwork-attack work relying on that odd spark of quality and creativity.

Butland

Goldson - Souttar - Balogun

Jack/Lundstram

Sima - Raskin - Danilo - Lawrence

Roofe - Dessers

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

What's equally depressing is that no one seems to want to manage us: Eustace according to reports, and Potter. Seems it's now a poisoned chalice. 

I don't understand why some Rangers fans are so keen to parrot "reports" that clearly come from people who wish us only ill.