[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Livingston

I think we'll win, people will make a big song and dance about the attendance (although we played Livi in the same stage a couple of years ago when we were champions and the attendance was 35,000), the crowd will get on players backs as soon as the first misplaced pass is played and they players will be booed off unless they've won by more than 5 goals. 

Edited by CammyF

We're top of the xG tables! We're gonna win the league!

It's concerning - they've had much more difficult fixtures, with a patched-up defence, and we've had a relatively easy run. 

Projected points of 81! Low.

It does show how they've dropped their level since big Ange. 

This data is premature, though: we'll get a better picture from the data when we've all played each other twice. 

20230926_114926.thumb.jpg.7c1cdfa09cf19a9a6ffe5e93b48730fa.jpg

Incidentally, here are the projections from the last three years - although made around half way through the season, so the xG will be more accurate then; it's still too early to draw conclusions from the one above.

They all invariably say he's taking drugs, yet it turns out to be pretty accurate. 

I look forward to viewing the XG Cup in our trophy room, it equals Sellik's Hit the Post against Real Madrid Shield?

Livi' will be stuffy as usual, who scores first will determine the readiness of the assembled firing squad.

I am not excited by the game although it is crucial for the future welfare of our club. A home quarter-final tie in the League Cup should be enough incentive for a lot of misfiring players. The Yahoos are out and we are three games away from silverware. It is down to the players, play for thirty minutes, notch a couple and, give themselves time until a Hampden semi-final. They have got to find the desire or the Manager has to find a way to install it.

Our back five have managed three consecutive clean sheets, continue that sequence and, at least we take it to penalties?

I should add a ground for optimism, we thrashed Morton 2-1 in the last round at Ibrox.

Edited by 26th of foot