[2023] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Next Rangers manager?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your preferred choice as the next manager of Rangers?

• Derek McInnes
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Frank Lampard
    • Neil Warnock
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Scott Parker
    • Pascal Jansen
    • Steven Davis
    • Marcelo Gallardo
    • Graham Potter
    • Philippe Clement
    • Ralph Hasenhuttl

5 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

150 GBP, or thereby, for a standard bottle (70cl). Therefore, I cannot comment on its quality. 

Aimed, mostly, for China and the Far East market, I believe. 

Your brother isn't Chinese is he? (I read in The Guardian, some years ago, that every fourth child born in the world was Chinese. I don't know how you would explain that to the in-laws.)

Brilliant.

I believe there is an etiquette to whisky accompaniment.

Forty years past as Wines member of our Mess, I had to sit through a chap administering a pipette of water to various blends and malts. As a confirmed Gin and Tonic chap, the whole episode left me non-plussed.

Anyways, at the end of the chore he inquired as to the favoured accompaniment to whisky within the Mess? I told him the preferred option was a soupcon of pineapple Creamola foam.

Whisky is best drunk straight.  One ice-cube is acceptable.  Stick with Speyside malts and you can't lose.

And a bullet to the head is best after a defeat against that lot.  Good way to avoid a week of misery. 

Edited by Gonzo79

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Whisky is best drunk straight.  One ice-cube is acceptable.  Stick with Speyside malts and you can't lose.

Agreed, I never could do with water in whisky but, as you say, maybe a bit of ice if it's warm. 

There must be at least 50 excellent malt scotch whiskies and enough variants for a different dram every day of the year. We should enjoy as many as possible. Sadly I hardly ever go beyond tea these days.

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

So who is your choice?

I don't follow football worldwide enough to know, pretty much the same as everyone else on here. The line that's oft repeated - 'Who else is there?' is moot because of that, But that doesn't mean you can't state who you don't want.

I'd actually agree with Bill, if it was a choice between those two, I'd say no thanks and give Davis a shot at glory.

49 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

150 GBP, or thereby, for a standard bottle (70cl). Therefore, I cannot comment on its quality. 

Aimed, mostly, for China and the Far East market, I believe. 

Your brother isn't Chinese is he? (I read in The Guardian, some years ago, that every fourth child born in the world was Chinese. I don't know how you would explain that to the in-laws.)

A chink off the old block maybe 

52 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I believe there is an etiquette to whisky accompaniment.

Forty years past as Wines member of our Mess, I had to sit through a chap administering a pipette of water to various blends and malts. As a confirmed Gin and Tonic chap, the whole episode left me non-plussed.

Anyways, at the end of the chore he inquired as to the favoured accompaniment to whisky within the Mess? I told him the preferred option was a soupcon of pineapple Creamola foam.

And what was the cheese loving Hamish's take on this?