[FT] Aris Limassol 2 - 1 Rangers (Sima 70')

20 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Not sure if Sakala would have helped since he is rubbish.

The decision to sell Colak looks completely baffling now.

I’m told Colak was in double figures this time last season. 
If Sakala was rubbish where does that leave Dessers and lammers

Edited by RANGERRAB

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I think you have said every player is rubbish tonight in this thread? can't really argue!.

2 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Sakala assisted and scored good goals, and, more importantly, was always in the face of the defence, ran into spaces et al. Never understood why we let Moralos play ahead of Colak when fit, nor why we sold him - unless Parma turned his head.

No idea why people are suggesting other players would have been better, its a moot point, we've no system, no style, you could put Messi in there, no one running off him would see him useless as well.

The only positive, it's clear there's not going to be a 'bounce', hopefully this will focus the board.

Just now, Devil's advocaat said:

No idea why people are suggesting other players would have been better, its a moot point, we've no system, no style, you could put Messi in there, no one running off him would see him useless as well.

The only positive, it's clear there's not going to be a 'bounce', hopefully this will focus the board.

I hear you, but I massively disagree. Put better players on the pitch and there is a far higher chance we would succeed. A major part of the problem is that Beale has replaced players with poorer ones. 

1 minute ago, Devil's advocaat said:

I think there is ability in the squad but for some reason a malaise has set in to this club after 55 and the Europa run. We need someone to shake us out of it.

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I hear you, but I massively disagree. Put better players on the pitch and there is a far higher chance we would succeed. A major part of the problem is that Beale has replaced players with poorer ones. 

That's true, but the poor players the poorer replaced weren't good enough either