New wheelchair and singing sections announced

Pleased for the disabled section and additional seating. Long overdue and a good start, not a finish,  to what is required.

Absolutely disgusted that they are bringing the nedsRus section into the Copland. The corner of the Broomie isnt even far enough away for that goddam awful drum and their silly wee songs. For their dreadful disruptive and agressive behaviour they are being rewarded with some of the best seats in the house. A total waste as most of the wee neds dont even watch the game, they watch themselves and film bits on their phones. I have been near enough to them on plenty of away games to make these observations. I dont see how waving a flag is encouraging the team to play while the ball is in play. All it is doing is obstructing the view of Rangers fans who actually want to watch the team play. Incredible capitulation by the club. Its almost as if they think the great atmosphere at the big Euro games was down to them and not the other 49,000 supporters who made the noise on those occasions. If it was all down to them then surely the atmosphere would be good every week? Newsflash, it isnt. It is just an irritable drumbeat throughout the game adding nothing to the atmosphere.

Thankfully im halfway up the Rear section in the Copland stand so apart from that feckin drum and being able to hear more of their monotone chants, I shouldnt be too affected by it, but I pity anyone in the Copland front who wants to see the game.

1 hour ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Pleased for the disabled section and additional seating. Long overdue and a good start, not a finish,  to what is required.

Absolutely disgusted that they are bringing the nedsRus section into the Copland. The corner of the Broomie isnt even far enough away for that goddam awful drum and their silly wee songs. For their dreadful disruptive and agressive behaviour they are being rewarded with some of the best seats in the house. A total waste as most of the wee neds dont even watch the game, they watch themselves and film bits on their phones. I have been near enough to them on plenty of away games to make these observations. I dont see how waving a flag is encouraging the team to play while the ball is in play. All it is doing is obstructing the view of Rangers fans who actually want to watch the team play. Incredible capitulation by the club. Its almost as if they think the great atmosphere at the big Euro games was down to them and not the other 49,000 supporters who made the noise on those occasions. If it was all down to them then surely the atmosphere would be good every week? Newsflash, it isnt. It is just an irritable drumbeat throughout the game adding nothing to the atmosphere.

Thankfully im halfway up the Rear section in the Copland stand so apart from that feckin drum and being able to hear more of their monotone chants, I shouldnt be too affected by it, but I pity anyone in the Copland front who wants to see the game.

100% couldn't agree more. They're a bloody nuisance we could easily do without.

Hopefully it's a step towards rail seating being put in, I'd love to see the whole of the Copland lower standing personally.

By the sounds of it the club are doing a lot to mitigate/compensate the fans having to move - personally I think it's for the better of the team.

Wee update on the cantilevers and wheelchair access too.

What do you think?

• Rousseau changed the title to New wheelchair and singing sections announced

Good news on the disabled section. Additional seats also good news.

I wonder if this is a precursor to having more Celtic supporters in the Broomloan.

I'd like to see a statement from the Club on whether they are amenable to this or whether they cannot see in the foreseeable future any change to the allocation for Celtic fans.

Just now, Yorkie Bear said:

Good news on the disabled section. Additional seats also good news.

I wonder if this is a precursor to having more Celtic supporters in the Broomloan.

I'd like to see a statement from the Club on whether they are amenable to this or whether they cannot see in the foreseeable future any change to the allocation for Celtic fans.

Don't even enter into dialog with them, offer them same as our fans got offered, big fat zero.