MotM vs Sparta Prague [Home]

MotM vs Sparta Prague  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MotM vs Sparta Prague?

• Jack Butland
    • Borna Barisic
    • Ben Davies
    • Connor Goldson
    • James Tavernier
    • John Lundstram
    • Ryan Jack
    • Abdallah Sima
    • Sam Lammers
    • Todd Cantwell
    • Danilo
    • Cyriel Dessers
    • Tom Lawrence
    • Jose Cifuentes
    • Ross McCausland

Went for Danilo, intelligent in the press and brilliant in and around the box.

Davies the other contender for me.

Wee mention for young McCausland, I thought he was brilliant when he came on, and to answer @JohnMc's question from another thread as to what can we do other than play Lammers at 10 - based on last night Cantwell at 10 and McCausland at RW is viable for Livi no?

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

what can we do other than play Lammers at 10 - based on last night Cantwell at 10 and McCausland at RW is viable for Livi no?

Would love to see this tried out but can't see Lammers being dropped 

Edited by lenny3k

1 hour ago, yuddie said:

Went for Danilo, intelligent in the press and brilliant in and around the box.

Davies the other contender for me.

Wee mention for young McCausland, I thought he was brilliant when he came on, and to answer @JohnMc's question from another thread as to what can we do other than play Lammers at 10 - based on last night Cantwell at 10 and McCausland at RW is viable for Livi no?

McCausland did well going forward but was notably posted missing with defensive duties. He can learn and get better however. Not sure how much better Lammers can get..

38 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

McCausland did well going forward but was notably posted missing with defensive duties. He can learn and get better however. Not sure how much better Lammers can get..

Aye I think that will come with in-game experience, whether he'll get it is another thing entirely...

He's got a good manager to learn from though imo - he's used him well so far, a start here and there and sub appearences is probably the aim for the rest of the season.

It's chocker in December so he'll need to be ready.

16 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Probably Davies best game for us and that was "Europa League" Lundstram

Great ball for the second goal to Sima, did well first half but like the rest of the team fell out the game in the second. Not his fault he is probably running on empty due to the number of games he has played recently.

46 minutes ago, onevision said:

Lundstram played reasonably well but did have a dip in the first half were 3 passes in a row went to opposition players. 

That's always been Lundstram's achilles heel. Except for his erratic passing he would be a hell of a player.

Between Davies and Jack for me.  Danilo did well at times but Jack in particular gave us the platform to win the game by ensuring we won the ball back quickly.

We struggled as he tired late on and Cifu wasn't able to get up to speed quickly. I'd be surprised if Jack starts on Sunday but if he doesn't we'll miss him on this kind of form.