[FT] Livingston 0 - 2 Rangers (Dessers 26; Tavernier 75pen)

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

It's a long time since I saw a Rangers manager in such complete control of a press conference as Philippe Clement. He's comfortable offering what he wants to say but he totally dictates the conversation. You can already see a change in the way the journalists ask questions.

10 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

All good stuff. Incredible someone who speaks so well and clearly knows the game so well can still select guys like Lammers, and even worse leave him on the pitch for so long. Was also good to hear, away from the presser, that he agreed with my opinion on us not playing well last night. We're almost on the same page. It's all nicey nicey positive stuff just now. Both Gio and Beale had great starts and both bubbles were burst by Celtic. Clements biggest test is the Celtic games. They are the ones that matter most. He needs to show he can, first score against them, and also beat them, home and away.  Games against the cannon fodder are bog standard gimmes. 

Feet on the ground loyal. Only an idiot gets too carried away with his start to life at Rangers. 

Thank god you are not anti Rangers I shiver to think what drivel you would then post😨

17 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

All good stuff. Incredible someone who speaks so well and clearly knows the game so well can still select guys like Lammers, and even worse leave him on the pitch for so long. Was also good to hear, away from the presser, that he agreed with my opinion on us not playing well last night. We're almost on the same page. It's all nicey nicey positive stuff just now. Both Gio and Beale had great starts and both bubbles were burst by Celtic. Clements biggest test is the Celtic games. They are the ones that matter most. He needs to show he can, first score against them, and also beat them, home and away.  Games against the cannon fodder are bog standard gimmes. 

Feet on the ground loyal. Only an idiot gets too carried away with his start to life at Rangers. 

I don't get it. What's been the motivation for this torrent of hysterical gloom peddling?

You weren't happy before the game, you wallowed in negativity during the game and you've been a pillar of misery since the final whistle blew. What do you get out of it?

37 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Sparta Prague aren't "Cannon Fodder".....

And did Big Sam Lammers jilt you at the alter or pee in your Frosties? 

40 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

I thought I was the forums resident misery guts you make me seem like a happy clapper 😂😂

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

21 minutes ago, Frankie said:

It's like the Rev IM Jolly in a particularly depressed mood.

All for realism and objectivity but if I hated my team that much, I just wouldn't bother I don't think.

I thought I could moan about Michael Beale but jeezo this guy takes the biscuit!  

1 hour ago, SykseyBear said:

Where did that come from?