[FT] Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 90+4pen)

Just now, CammyF said:

Haha - we've missed so many chances today but it's lammers who's the donkey

I know. 

I still actually quite like Lammers. I still think he's got something. I still don't think we're using him correctly. 

However, that was the chance, so I'm putting all my malice into Lammers until the next game. :D 

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Think he’s just making a rule up in his head. If it was the other way about we could have no complaints 

We are subjected to commentators and pundits who do not know the Laws of the Game. Weird. 

It's like putting a painter and decorator in charge of an Art School.

Just now, Rousseau said:

Missed opportunity, but we're not worse off. 

It's not a bad result, IMO.

Agree mate, by the time we go to the chamber of secrets it will look better than it does now - I'm confident of that.

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I know. 

I still actually quite like Lammers. I still think he's got something. I still don't think we're using him correctly. 

However, that was the chance, so I'm putting all my malice into Lammers until the next game. :D 

Poor overall performance and only ourselves to blame. Hit the bar twice, but think Balogun has to score with at least one of those headers. 

A disappointing result but it's a point gained in some respects just as we lost our way towards the end of the game.

On another day we win that comfortably but it was a familiar story of missed chances (Balogun should have had two) and a cheap goal lost (Goldson and Balogun awful).

It's as you were in the table and while that is frustrating, there's a lot of football coming up so I'm going to take the positives. 

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Missed opportunity, but we're not worse off. 

It's not a bad result, IMO.

Better Rangers sides have lost at Pittodrie.  A point isn't great but also not worth getting too downhearted about it.