[FT] Rangers 2 (Sima 45, 70) - 0 St Mirren

13 minutes ago, CammyF said:

If Tavs been awful, how would you describe Cantwells performance in his preferred position?

I like TC, he's a good player.  But he over complicates things too often. Simple passes missed or runs himself into trouble. He needs to add a level of discipline to his game.

Ross McCausland looks like he can make it with Rangers, always progressive. He's been good so far.

We've reverted back to crosses and long balls up until about 35 when we got it on the deck and trusted ourselves to play.

Big Jack in goal solid as ever.

Mon lads, get another couple.

3 minutes ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

I like TC, he's a good player.  But he over complicates things too often. Simple passes missed or runs himself into trouble. He needs to add a level of discipline to his game.

I like him as well, but he has failed to recapture the form and consistency he showed last season. Very frustrating player so far this season. 

Even at the goal, he seemed unsure what to do. Thankfully Sima knew exactly what to do 

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I like him as well, but he has failed to recapture the form and consistency he showed last season. Very frustrating player so far this season. 

Even at the goal, he seemed unsure what to do. Thankfully Sima knew exactly what to do 

He's not had a good first half but it's hard for creative players like Cantwell to get going again once their form dips. It will come if he stays in the team. 

Worth saying that St Mirren are a well-disciplined team defensively. Coupled with our chokers that makes for a tough day at the office.

Edited by Bill

5 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

Poor. Very poor again. Nothing is happening or coming off for him. 

Another dreadful half of football. Making very hard work of a really poor St Mirren side. 

He's been worse than Tav but very few can claim pass marks - Lundstram again the only player who looks interested. McCausland good in flashes and Sima with a good finish. Butland was a decent save.