[FT] Hearts 0 - 1 Rangers (Sima 34')

Hearts will feel obliged as they always do at their place to attack us with everything they have so we'll have opportunities in transition.

Our recent record at Tynecastle gives me confidence in a squad that has a propensity to shit the bed.

I just want to see the lads win their battles tonight, I know it's an old da shout but it rings true; win your battles and the quality will shine through.

With Jack in goal we'll always be in it at least.

Mon lads, make the fans happy tonight.

31 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

How the hell can they be evenly matched Compo? One wage bill is £60m the other is £5m. One teams average wage is over £15k a week the other is less than £5k. It's a complete mismatch. Ones manager is a Champions League experienced multi trophy winning man of stature and the other is an Under 18s Youth Coach. 

Are you not always banging on about our over inflated wage bill.? So on paper £60m beats £5m every time? I see PC is now a CL experienced multi trophy winning man of stature? Last week he was a clueless loser!

Of course it's evenly matched. A tight pitch, good home crowd, a manager desperate to get one over on his old club, another game just 3 days on from last and don't forget, as you are always quick to tell us , ours is a team of bottlers and serial losers! Yes, it's all about opinions!

• Rousseau changed the title to Hearts 0 - 0 Rangers