Rangers refused tickets for C****c Park

I have no time for any of the other clubs either but think British football fans should be able to attend away matches.  

Banning away fans completely would be over the top and the atmosphere for run of the mill matches is boring enough with them there.  

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, CammyF said:

Apparently we are in discussion with them to reinstate 750 away fans for the remaining to OF league games.

1) thats a better deal for them than it is for us if you look at attendance of ground % wise

2) they are going to knock it back.

This only gets resolved then they get what they want. No other outcome.

Someone's going to have to come up with a cunning plan to put an end to this nonsense at the end of the day some fans will feel let down but a game without away support is just crap nothing nicer to hear the Rangers lads singing when we beat them at their own midden I'm old enough to remember when we used to get about 18 to 20 thousand tickets from them now it's sweet fuck all it has to end time the authorities stepped in .

5 minutes ago, compo said:

Someone's going to have to come up with a cunning plan to put an end to this nonsense at the end of the day some fans will feel let down but a game without away support is just crap nothing nicer to hear the Rangers lads singing when we beat them at their own midden I'm old enough to remember when we used to get about 18 to 20 thousand tickets from them now it's sweet fuck all it has to end time the authorities stepped in .

I can't see it's any business of the authorities. The authorities don't pay for our stadium or compensate our ST holders. By what measure is this anything to do with the authorities?

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

I can't see it's any business of the authorities. The authorities don't pay for our stadium or compensate our ST holders. By what measure is this anything to do with the authorities?

SPFL Rules:

I27 The Home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home League Match and Play-Off Match as may be agreed in advance with the Visiting Club and, in the event of their being unable to agree such number not later than 14 days prior to the date of the League Match or Play-Off Match in question, the number of visiting supporters allowed shall be determined by the Board whose decision shall be final and binding.