[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)

3 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

I think over the piece we we created more chances.  We are in an awful situation with bad buys and injuries and it caught up with us today.  Hopefully we can improve that in the window.

Agree. Focus on beating Killie and getting players back. I've only seen Celtic 2/3 times this season and I'm convinced they will drop more points. They were average and I feel that we just needed to score first and they would have folded. Oh well.

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

A criminal use of 5 million imo

I'll happily concede I liked the look of Dessers at his previous clubs but there's no doubt now he is not good enough; not even close.

The money spent on him - as well as Lammers and Cifu who couldn't even make it off the bench - will contribute a lot to where the title ends up this season.

Overall a bit disappointing I was expecting to take away a point but nevertheless it wasn’t the worst performance in recent times with every game the manager is seeing the positions that need improvement and he also getting to see what players can handle the pressure.

They’re is a long way to go before this league is decided.

12 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Still laughing about Johnston not being off ... three clear yellow-card offences, alas, the creep didn't manage to score later on.

I thought the deliberate elbow on Sima was a straight red card!.

3 minutes ago, Crimson Dynamo said:

On the whole I thought it was a 50/50 game. We never took our chances they did. Simple as that.  Much as it pains me to say.

I thought they were the better team for most of the match, until we went a man down. Disappointing performance from us!.