[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)

11 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The tide is bound to turn at some point.

Of course it will. We have to realise most of us know the current sides shortcomings, and yet PC is reeling the enemy in, without even adding a player or having a preseason with the players.

Rodgers bailed out once he realised Gerard had the measure of him, PC is a far better manager than SG was.

Yesterday has done nothing to dent my belief that our current manager is set for huge success. 

18 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The Sima offside call came 35 minutes after the incident, it was deliberate interference.

The unanimous half time claim by all pundits that Rangers were denied a clear penalty meant a lifeline was necessary. The Sima offside call was the lifeline and, across the broadcast and print media they have grasped it for dear life.

The penalty to Rangers must survive and the frame above showing Sima not being offside will be ignored because it is not helpful. Going forward, Clement will be ridiculed because he has spoken out.

18 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

3) I also believe that at the Dessers miss in the first half he is brought down in the penalty box. Johnston doesn’t get a touch on the ball

Agreed. 

The number of bears saying it's not a penalty because it goes against their agenda of hating Dessers is unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Bisgrove needs to be on the ‘phone to Anfield for advice on procedure.

I fear that the procedure in Scotland may differ from that in England. England responded very quickly to the Liverpool request. The only quick response I think may happen in Scotland is to say no transcript will be released.