[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 55; Lawrence 58)

Another really tough game tonight at a venue we dont have a good history at in this fixture. If we play anything like we did on Saturday we will win easily, but this pitch doesnt allow you to play like that, nor does our opponent. McInnes will do his usual, slow the game down, run down the clock, lots of stoppages, lots of fouls, quick counters and aggresive set pieces. 

For our side, I would probably go with Lundstrum and Sterling giving us solidity in the midfield, Balogun & Barasic in for Souttar & Yilmaz, with Silva rotating the starts up front and that leaves the 3 in behind. I fancy a start for McAusland and Diomande has to continue you would think so that leaves the one wide position and it might be Wright given the nod to start with. Not the team I would select but trying to second guess the manager.

We must match the fight and hunger and then be clinical. Win this one and I will genuinely start to believe (ok I already do but trying to keep it quiet!)