[FT] Rangers 1 (Tavernier 60' pen) - 2 Motherwell

16 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I hope Clement reintroduces young Lovelace back into the fold.

Seen clips of him playing for the B team V Dundee, he looked (albeit in the clips) physically and technically on a level above. He is first team ready.

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think Motherwell will be tough tomorrow.  An early goal would be good but 3 points is what it's all about.  

Motherwell tend to start strong and fall away, important to keep behind the team if anything goes against us early.

28 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Seen clips of him playing for the B team V Dundee, he looked (albeit in the clips) physically and technically on a level above. He is first team ready.

He's still on the way back after a few months out but I'd imagine he might make the bench tomorrow.

I'd like to see Dessers get the next two tbh, same as Ridvan.

But I think there'll still be a fair bit of rotation.

We could possibly give Lawrence a break and put Silva at 10? Then it's probably a case of McCausland LW with Wright RW.

I'd also give Dio this game off from the start and play Raskin.

Something like this:

Butland

Tav         Goldson    Souttar    Ridvan

Raskin       Lundstram

Wright            Silva        McCausland

Dessers

Or the more settled lineup...

Butland

Tav          Goldson    Souttar   Ridvan

Raskin     Lundstram 

McCausland    Lawrence      Silva

Dessers

Don't mind and look forward to it either or any way.

Tomorrow's team selection will be interesting given our injury list is getting longer when we need it to be getting shorter. Worryingly its the forward/creative areas that are most affected - Danilo, Sima, Cortes, Cantwell, Dowell, Matando all missing with Roofe and Lovelace working towards full fitness.

Falls on Wright, Dessers, Silva, Lawrence and McCausland to create and score the goals we require to win games. However, Dio has chipped in with a few, Tav always scores or creates. Need Souttar and Goldson to start scoring from corners and whomever at left back to start creating more. I think RY and BB only have around 7 or 8 assists between them this season - not nearly good enough. 

PC has managed, thus far to fit square pegs in round holes, time for him to find a secret centre-forward hiding in the squad - maybe just play Tav there 😀