Has just been reported on Scotland Today that Cousin launched a "scathing" attack on his team-mates saying that there's a booze culture and a diet problem within the Ibrox club and how it's his desire to play in the EPL.

Keep this up son and no team in England will want you. I hope that's not the case and you fuck off ASAP ya clown!

Is this a new article or just a re-hashing of the one from France which he did months ago? Like I said recently, its all pointing to him wanting to leave and I don't think he'll be here next season. Him and his agent are obviously just using us as a stepping-stone to England.

Yeah heard about that today, just what we want in a build up to a massive European game. His attitude was a major problem in France before he joined us looks like the same might be about to happen here. A winning goal against Lyon would get us back on his side!!

But, and here is a revelation....

Is he right to say it? These are professional sports people are they not.They should want to have that extra yard of pace, to last 95 minutes instead of 89. To be able to play at the age of 35 at the highest level possible. Not a few pints after the game - that is the 1970's FFS.

He was stupid opening his gob, and clearly wants to get the fook out of here for the EPL, And if we get a decent offer off load him. Why are the teams in the EPL so much fitter etc - OK money helps, but if players stopped the bevvying we could possibly, just possibly do better on the bigger stage.

Just my opinion before someone says I am being negative about the booze culture that is in Scottish culture!

I can see where Cousin comes from if he moves over from a foreign country and see's the Scottish culture being what it is and maybe to players do like a pint or 2 - I certainly raise the differences in UK culture to Asian culture in my workplace, doesnt mean to say I want to get out of this place.

But footballers are in the spot light and the media will pick up 1 comment and turn it into a huge story.

For me, all Cousin needs to do is play against Lyon like he did against Barca then if he wants a move to England he needs to go about it the right way. But as long as he gives his all while playing then I dont have a problem, he is entitled to his opinion.

struck me as an honest answer to a question on how life differs in france from here in scotland in football - no doubt the questioner was playing to french prejudices about the barbarian scottish game, just as we got loads of interviewees focusing on the speed or the tendency towards valuing closing down, energy and generally getting stuck in in our game. Could imagine, when Hutton goes to some Italian team, him getting an interview with GAME IS PLAYED AT GRANNY SPEED SLUR ON ITALIAN GAME in a tabloid translation of an interview he had when he jaunted back over here.

we should really be annoyed at the papers rather than cousin for deliberately causing disharmony on a flimsy article just before a massive game in which he'll probably play.