[Match Postponed] Dundee v Rangers

I will actually be quietly pleased if this is cancelled as it will give us more time to get players back fit and also if this goes ahead today the pitch looks likely to be a leveller making it more difficult to play our normal game. 

id imagine the game would be slotted in for April 10 in between the OF and Ross County. 

10 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I will actually be quietly pleased if this is cancelled as it will give us more time to get players back fit and also if this goes ahead today the pitch looks likely to be a leveller making it more difficult to play our normal game. 

Agreed. If the Masons can't get this called off, I will begin to doubt their efficacy. 

• Rousseau changed the title to [Match Postponed] Dundee v Rangers

What a tinpot league the SPL is, honestly.

The state of that pitch is borderline funny.

Clement probably can't believe the pitches he's seen up here.

Which of our players will be risking injury and missing a chance to recharge their batteries during the break - Souttar, Matondo, Raskin, Yilmaz?

19 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Pros and cons with this.  

Gives some injured players more time to get fit.  

Shame for the fans who were on there way. Again the question of late call offs is raised and the poor treatment of fans.

That aside, I think the pros outweigh the cons. We've 2 weeks until our next game to get some players back and for manager to work with team in training. The way things are poised, game against Celtic give us the chance to go back on top, with game in hand.

Edited by Yorkie Bear