[FT] Rangers 3 (Tavernier 55' pen; Sima 86'; Matondo 90+3') - 3 Celtic

21 hours ago, CammyF said:

It's simply a must win game for us. If we have any aspirations of winning the league and becoming the dominant force in Scottish football, we must start to win / dominate these OF games on a regular basis.

Time for some of our more recent signings to show what they can do in this fixture 

I wonder if the bookies would accept a correct score double I'm thinking

Rangers one nil with Dessers  goalscorerwith Man Utd one nil and Rashford the scorer a ten pound double would get you more than 55,000 and the title of bookies basher .

English seizes upon one possible out of many interpretations of McCoist’s words and runs round the room brandishing it over his head and refusing to let go.

I had a golden retriever once who did that with folks’ cushions when I took him visiting.

McCoist has not spoken to BBC Scotland for a decade.

This is because in an arranged sit down interview with James Cook at Ibrox, he was deliberately misrepresented.

James Cook and his Producer apologised and admitted they had edited the footage to give the impression that McCoist had sniggered at a posed question on sectarianism. They took footage from earlier in the interview where McCoist was relating a humorous anecdote and deliberately spliced in in after the sectarianism question. BBC Scotland also apologised.

James Cook's career received a real boost, he became BBC's USA Correspondent.