Interesting news Frankie. I think we're resigned to losing Hutton at some point and while we all like to think we'd pick our club over money, I think the reality might be a bit different if you had a young family and were actually in his shoes.

Going on the last few games I've seen, we really need to get our central defence sorted out. Whether that's done by us signing a new LB and moving Papac in to the centre, or signing a new CB, I think we need to address that urgently. I was hoping Webster would prove his fitness and come in to replace Weir, but that's looking less likely with every passing week.

Of course, signing a real creative and flair player would be a nice surprise too.

Good stuff... Beyond our reach then... :D

Unlike Christian Dailly ;)

I love how we spend most of the season slagging off the media in pretty much all respects, but then when they mention a story like this, forums go in to meltdown as if its the gospel truth. Very amusing.

Christian Dailly signing till the end of the season. Defo sounds like a WS signing but not exactly progress in my mind.

anything official ??

Only 2 places have mentioned this , radio snyde and and evening times, none have any quotes from rangers, WS or dailly, just another rumour I hope anyway.