wonder what he'll say if Dailly did sign for us then, certainly no better than what we have at present.........

Ehiogu wasn't in the first team plans so I see no need to bring Dailly in anyway. Webster, Broadfoot and Hemdani can all play in central defence.

Ehiogu wasn't in the first team plans so I see no need to bring Dailly in anyway. Webster, Broadfoot and Hemdani can all play in central defence.

totally agree there, there is also Papac who is a centre half......

waste of money IMO if he comes in, here's hoping he won't....

anybody else worried about the lack of transfere activity?

to be honest it does kinda worry me but at the same time it doesn't.

Nah, I can see things being pretty much last minute because thats when clubs are most likely to accept bids since they will be trying to finance their own last minute signings.

So WS confirmed the Hutton thing to Chick Dung today. Basically the Spurs offer is still on the table if Hutton wants to change his mind.

If, and its a big if, Smith and Webster make progress over the next few weeks, that could sort out our defensive problems. Smith coming back with Papac or Webster replacing Weir would be a big step in the right direction IMO, but knowing WS, I can't see him dropping Weir somehow.

So WS confirmed the Hutton thing to Chick Dung today. Basically the Spurs offer is still on the table if Hutton wants to change his mind.

If, and its a big if, Smith and Webster make progress over the next few weeks, that could sort out our defensive problems. Smith coming back with Papac or Webster replacing Weir would be a big step in the right direction IMO, but knowing WS, I can't see him dropping Weir somehow.

WS will never drop weir because Weir's over 34.