[FT] Rangers 5 (McCausland 45; Dessers 52; Cantwell 65; Wright 87, 90+3) - 2 Dundee

Posted (edited)

Ah! Matondo: an enigma: or a complete mystery why he was signed in the 1st place, if you prefer.

Edited by Uilleam

As much as we like to blame our failures on the managers and players, we have been royally f@cked with injuries this season, tomorrow's game is just the icing on the cake (with a cup final to come). As I said before, I haven't seen such ill luck with injuries in my 40odd years of following Rangers (granted, I have no clue about the early till mid-80s. And I, for one, wouldn't blame that on bad coaching or the like. 

Butland

Tavernier - King - Davies - Ridvan

Raskin - Diomande

McCausland - Cantwell - Silva

Dessers

Subs: McCrory - Barisic, Wright, Roofe ... Yfeko, Lyall, McKinnon, McInally, Pasnik???

2 hours ago, compo said:

Cursed by some old Irish gypsy 

The vogue PC chaps over here have banned that word. The sane community thus describes these people now as ...

Persons without permanent residence and a liberal attitude towards other people's property.

I noticed that Ryan Jack was not included in the 11 mentioned as being out for tonight. Does this mean he might actually be fit? Or just that he has already "left the building" and isnt even included anymore in PC's thoughts?

6 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I noticed that Ryan Jack was not included in the 11 mentioned as being out for tonight. Does this mean he might actually be fit? Or just that he has already "left the building" and isnt even included anymore in PC's thoughts?

Another who's time is up.