Pope, Queen, IRA, UVF......

Am I the only Rangers fan that doesn't give a shit about any of the above or anything else associated with it? I support the team and would love to go into Ibrox and just see rangers flags or saltires and people singing "Follow, Follow" or "Every other Saturday" instead of "No Surrender".

Got a 'political' interest in it, purely due to the fact that I like and divulge in politics. Has nothing to do with my love for Rangers Football Club - however it's very niave to think that no Rangers (or Celtc) supporter has an interest in the above.

Cammy F

I'm happy being British and know some celtic supporters who feel the same way..I'm also have no problem with the Queen...some of the monarchy are useless articles but i think the Queen does a good job at representing the best aspects of Britishness. What it all has to do with being a Rangers supporter is up to you...i have very little interest in the politics of Northern Ireland but i also feel our connection with the province is something we shouldnt shy away from...we have a very loyal fanbase in Ulster and its something the club should embrace. As for the terrorists, thats a thing of the past and should stay there..

I'm happy being British and know some celtic supporters who feel the same way..I'm also have no problem with the Queen...some of the monarchy are useless articles but i think the Queen does a good job at representing the best aspects of Britishness. What it all has to do with being a Rangers supporter is up to you...i have very little interest in the politics of Northern Ireland but i also feel our connection with the province is something we shouldnt shy away from...we have a very loyal fanbase in Ulster and its something the club should embrace. As for the terrorists, thats a thing of the past and should stay there..

Good post mate. :thup:

spot on ......

I served Queen, and Country and I am a Monarchist, and Unionist.

But I have no interest in the UVF OR 1R@ or indeed the Her Emminance Adolf Geobbels Schmidt, High Priestess of the Forest moon of Endor.

I support the Queen but after she dies they can shut the royal doors. I have no interest in Charles or his sons. I was christened a protestant and proud to tell people i am a protestant, it is purely a name though as i do totally nothing in a religious sense. I don't care what religion my friends are it is not important to me.

I despise anyone who can kill and maim innocent people no matter of religion or creed.

I still sing and listen to the old party songs at home and in the car but it is because they are embedded in my brain more than they have any meaning.

I love Rangers more than any religious crap.