Hearts 0 : 4 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Tought choice so many candidates out there last night. Davis and Dailly were great, they two helped Ferguson to perform better last night. Darche toke his goals well, along with Novo, Broadfoot was good going forward,Centre backs had a great game,Adam and Naismith had a better game for us.

Whittaker was the only player that was quiet during the whole night, also Mcgregor

A think Davis just gets it for me, followed by Daily/Ferguson/Cuellar etc etc

Davis for me. I think his work rate, use of the ball and vision embarrassed Ferguson into putting in a shift and demanding the ball more often. Maybe a bit harsh but Davis played well in both halfs while, for me, Ferguson only produced the goods in the 2nd half.

Not seen the game,but if that's true,it just shows what a bit if competition does.Great result,and performance by all accounts,let's just keep it going right up to the OF game and then sink the unwashed :drink: :cheers:

Could Davis and Dailly be more worthy signings than the derision that accompanied their arrivals suggests?

They've certainly had better starts than quite a few more welcomed signings in the past.

I was a rare supporter who thought both would be good signings.

Dailly is still fit and always plays well for Scotland. Ive never worked out where the criticisim comes from him. He should breeze the SPL.

Davis impressed me when he started out at Villa. MON just didnt seem to rate him and he got stuck at Fulham.

Davis, Daily, Fergie - either one of those three who were simply outstanding.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but is Daily the missing link in midfield that allows Ferguson and Davis to dictate play in the attacking 3rd? Did his job brilliantly on Wednesday evening - protected the back 4 and let Davis and Fergie influence the game in advance positions

Cammy F

Davis, Daily, Fergie - either one of those three who were simply outstanding.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but is Daily the missing link in midfield that allows Ferguson and Davis to dictate play in the attacking 3rd? Did his job brilliantly on Wednesday evening - protected the back 4 and let Davis and Fergie influence the game in advance positions

Cammy F

Agreed. As much as I get frustrated with Walter's conservative approach you cant fault his man management, his team building or ability to get results.