I think Ferguson could do with a rest. However I doubt he'd want to miss any games right now. Maybe he'll sit out the cup game next week. Thomson also needs games so he's fit for the run in

That statement worries me does Fergie decide who and where he plays.

Why is it,when we come off the back of a fantastic result,do we start immediately calling for players to be left out ?,every player that plays does thier bit, AS A TEAM,i'm sure the other players in the team wouldn't want BF out of the team,let's not start slating individuals and enjoy what the team have actually achieved so far this season,W.A.T.P.

Nobody is on a bandwagon to get someone out of the team but we are all still allowed an option on this different matter and some agree BF should be benched for a game or - for his own good if anything. For me and Pete this has been an issue for years that Ferguson gets picked no matter what.

:thup:

Nobody is on a bandwagon to get someone out of the team but we are all still allowed an option on this different matter and some agree BF should be benched for a game or - for his own good if anything. For me and Pete this has been an issue for years that Ferguson gets picked no matter what.

:thup:

Aye,I never seen the game as I don't get it here at work,but I was up untill 3am listening to it,i'm just over the moon with the result and I just feel it's a bit negative reading this,about any player,after such a good result for the TEAM................W.A.T.P.

That statement worries me does Fergie decide who and where he plays.

He is team captain and on his game the best midfielder we have IMO.........

I'm sure most captain's have a say in team selection, some of the time anyway.........

Saying that he was poor last night but never hides....I would never drop him in such important games.

Aye,I never seen the game as I don't get it here at work,but I was up untill 3am listening to it,i'm just over the moon with the result and I just feel it's a bit negative reading this,about any player,after such a good result for the TEAM................W.A.T.P.

I'd say it was OBVIOUS that you never saw the game.

Aye, we should play as a team and the whole team take the credit for success..........................but Ferguson was so anonymous in the first half I was startled when he came on after half time.