Blatant dive? Ummm he flicked the ball past the player then there was contact....he may have been going down, if he hadn't and took the kick while in full stride Im sure it would have been a lot worse.

That the only penalty incident you mention, what about the blatant one before where Gerrard was barged off the ball !!

May be tiresome to you Craig, then again you are a Goooooner and a Whinger lover ;):D

If you read on....i did say they maybe warranted a draw.....

Blatant dive? Ummm he flicked the ball past the player then there was contact....he may have been going down, if he hadn't and took the kick while in full stride Im sure it would have been a lot worse.

That the only penalty incident you mention, what about the blatant one before where Gerrard was barged off the ball !!

May be tiresome to you Craig, then again you are a Goooooner and a Whinger lover ;):D

If you read on....i did say they maybe warranted a draw.....

Re Gerrard, NONSENSE. He did a Kevin Thomson. Take your rose tinted specs off, Friedel had already pulled out of the tackle and Gerrard, like Thomson, made the contact himself. Take what kick ? Friedel wasn't leading with his feet and had already pulled out the tackle.

Also, Re Gerrard and the barging off the ball - take your rose tinted specs off again - the barge was clearly outside the box. Blackburn should have been down to 10 men, sure - but it was never a penalty.

Not if your wearing gooner red tinted glasses ;)

Or if your name is Sir Alex - seems the main man himself said Arsenal didn't deserve to lose - it is only the Arsenal haters who refuse to see sense..... not surprising really.

Re Gerrard, NONSENSE. He did a Kevin Thomson. Take your rose tinted specs off, Friedel had already pulled out of the tackle and Gerrard, like Thomson, made the contact himself. Take what kick ? Friedel wasn't leading with his feet and had already pulled out the tackle.

Also, Re Gerrard and the barging off the ball - take your rose tinted specs off again - the barge was clearly outside the box. Blackburn should have been down to 10 men, sure - but it was never a penalty.

How can Friedel have pulled out of the tackle completely, his leg was well past Gerrards oncoming leg. I disagree he made the contact but agree he made the most of it. A wee bit different IMO.

I thought the barging incident was on the line or just inside, if not a penalty (which I think it was) then a certain free kick. I didn't catch the aftermatch interview with Benitez so am not aware of any comments made or if he did a Whinger or not.

SAF did exactly what we accuse wenger of not doing!! He game out and said his team were under par, he said the game was "torture" to watch and that Arsenal were the better team in he 1st half!! This is something Wenger never does. SA did say arsenal were unlucky not to get something out of the game, but he did it ina way that praised his players (Van der sar) SAF is not afraid to say his team were not the best durring a game, you would never hear Wenger say this. His team are always hard done by and are always the best!! (Sore loser some would say!!) that is why he dosen't get the respect SAF does on this forum

Or if your name is Sir Alex - seems the main man himself said Arsenal didn't deserve to lose - it is only the Arsenal haters who refuse to see sense..... not surprising really.

Heh I give up, I already stated I thought Arsenal warranted a draw on the balance of play. Now I'm even more delighted Manure scored MORE goals than they did

SAF did exactly what we accuse wenger of not doing!! He game out and said his team were under par, he said the game was "torture" to watch and that Arsenal were the better team in he 1st half!! This is something Wenger never does. SA did say arsenal were unlucky not to get something out of the game, but he did it ina way that praised his players (Van der sar) SAF is not afraid to say his team were not the best durring a game, you would never hear Wenger say this. His team are always hard done by and are always the best!! (Sore loser some would say!!) that is why he dosen't get the respect SAF does on this forum

Exactly, when has Whinger ever done that, must be the games I dont see !