Arsenal play great football, no doubt about that. I dont hate them. I dislike them. Much to do with the last day win years ago, far more to do with Wengers Whinging and the gooners that are blind! ;)

I think arsrnals problem is there captn is weak!! He seemed disinterested today. This guy should be taking control, he doesn't say a word to any player before corners, surely he should be at lest encouraging the young guys around him!! The farce at birmingham (was it??) just goes to show he souldn't be captin.

The # of pens Liverpool could have had is irrelevant, they won the game comfortably - the question was never about that, it was about Gerrard trying to con his way to a penalty. Friedel had already pulled out the challenge and Gerrard knew that 1) he couldn't get a telling pass in from the position he was in and 2) he had played the ball too far ahead anyway.

He tried to con a penalty.

I used to lke Gallas as a player, but this season he has fallen so far in my estimation. Total Drama queen and like lauren said, offers no leadership whatsoever. Toure or Fabregas should be captain.

I used to lke Gallas as a player, but this season he has fallen so far in my estimation. Total Drama queen and like lauren said, offers no leadership whatsoever. Toure or Fabregas should be captain.

Gallas is still a quality player but definitely shouldn't be captain - he doesn't motivate any of his team-mates as Lauren says. He also somehow seems to be involved in more than his fair share of cock-ups which cost Arsenal points.

I would have Toure as Captain I think.

The # of pens Liverpool could have had is irrelevant, they won the game comfortably - the question was never about that, it was about Gerrard trying to con his way to a penalty. Friedel had already pulled out the challenge and Gerrard knew that 1) he couldn't get a telling pass in from the position he was in and 2) he had played the ball too far ahead anyway.

He tried to con a penalty.

Your opinion Craig. Others have said they think it was a penalty, doesn't mean we are right.

Are we supposed to take you word that it was definitely NOT a penalty despite our views and opinions?

Your opinion Craig. Others have said they think it was a penalty, doesn't mean we are right.

Are we supposed to take you word that it was definitely NOT a penalty despite our views and opinions?

Where did I say that you had to agree with me ?

Am I not allowed an opinion on the subject because it doesn't conform to what you think ?

Or do I have to finish every post with "in my opinion" ?

Gallas is still a quality player but definitely shouldn't be captain - he doesn't motivate any of his team-mates as Lauren says. He also somehow seems to be involved in more than his fair share of cock-ups which cost Arsenal points.

I would have Toure as Captain I think.

I kind of disagree with that. Arsenal had the far better deal from Gallas/Cole and up until the Birmingham incident and sitting crying and sulking on the half way line, I thought he was a good captain. He went so far down in my estimations after that though, now I consider him a wank as a person regardless of what he does or does not bring to the Arse...