I used to lke Gallas as a player, but this season he has fallen so far in my estimation. Total Drama queen and like lauren said, offers no leadership whatsoever. Toure or Fabregas should be captain.

I agree I used to like him, I've just watched motd2 (god i miss scotland!!) and the replay of the corners from todays match, Gallas dosen't speak to anyone, ok the team will know what they are doing and it will be practiced 100s of times, but a little bit of encouragment goes a long way!! The corners were when Arsenal were 1-0 up too. It just makes it more unbelieveable

Where did I say that you had to agree with me ?

Am I not allowed an opinion on the subject because it doesn't conform to what you think ?

Or do I have to finish every post with "in my opinion" ?

"He tried to con a penalty" sounds more like a statement. We all have our opinions. We have all discussed the why's and why nots and it still goes round in circles.....

I would be interested to see an attack minded player who hasn't tried to 'con' a penalty!!! It is cheating yes but thats why we have referees is it not?? I would also say using your hand to score is cheating too, a la Arsenal!!

I kind of disagree with that. Arsenal had the far better deal from Gallas/Cole and up until the Birmingham incident and sitting crying and sulking on the half way line, I thought he was a good captain. He went so far down in my estimations after that though, now I consider him a wank as a person regardless of what he does or does not bring to the Arse...

So why is he a wank as a person ? Because he sat in the centre spot and huffed ? If that is the case you really do have high expectations of people Jon.

He doesn't motivate players and just look at when they lose a goal, he doesn't become the catalyst for the team to bounce back and looks like he has already accepted their fate.

How would you describe his actions on that incident then Craig? I have already said up until that point I thought he was a good captain for them, or are you only reading parts of my opinions?

"He tried to con a penalty" sounds more like a statement. We all have our opinions. We have all discussed the why's and why nots and it still goes round in circles.....

It IS a statement, a statement of my opinion - just let me know if in future you want me to clarify for you Jon, it won't be difficult for me :flipa:

Funny that.... you go on about something going round in circles yet you yourself perpetuated the discussion on Boyd ad nauseum - but that would be different somehow, right ?

How would you describe his actions on that incident then Craig? I have already said up until that point I thought he was a good captain for them, or are you only reading parts of my opinions?

He acted like a schoolkid IN MY OPINION. Doesn't make him a wank as a person. Also, regardless of him being a good or bad captain that too does not determine what kind of person he is IN MY OPINION.

If I need any lessons in English or the understanding of English, you'll be the first I ask, thanks Craig...

The Boyd discussion would depend on which discussion/thread? There have been many, but thank you for singling me out as the one who perpetuates (did i spell it correctly?) further discussions, resulting in the thread going round in circles?

Fair enough, I'm a bad man....

If I need any lessons in English or the understanding of English, you'll be the first I ask, thanks Craig...

The Boyd discussion would depend on which discussion/thread? There have been many, but thank you for singling me out as the one who perpetuates (did i spell it correctly?) further discussions, resulting in the thread going round in circles?

Fair enough, I'm a bad man....

Is tha a Gallas huff??