Fair enough Jon, if you want to get all childish about the debate then I will just bow out.

1. Dont see where I told you anything about the use of English.

2. Re Boyd, it was tit for tat, you had a go at me for having this debate "go round in circles", I merely gave you an example of when you have done the same thing.

3. I don't know you so how could I possibly call you a bad person (likewise, you dont really know William Gallas but you know he is a wank, funny that.....)

What I will say and probably end it there is, if Arsenal had a Rooney or a Torres to play alongside Adeboyor (who is Drogba like) they would have done a lot better, but as a team, ignoring the last 7 games results, they have played fantastic stuff.

What I will say and probably end it there is, if Arsenal had a Rooney or a Torres to play alongside Adeboyor (who is Drogba like) they would have done a lot better, but as a team, ignoring the last 7 games results, they have played fantastic stuff.

And Wenger is a pure wee wank.

You missed that bit Jon!

Arsenal are out of it but only have themselves to blame. They threw the title away in 2003 and they have thrown this one away this season becuase they cant finish teams off.

In 2004 they came back and produced the invincables, will they do the same next season? I wouldnt bet against it when everyone is fit.

Arsenal are out of it but only have themselves to blame. They threw the title away in 2003 and they have thrown this one away this season becuase they cant finish teams off.

In 2004 they came back and produced the invincables, will they do the same next season? I wouldnt bet against it when everyone is fit.

They need to add to the sqaud too - I can see Wenger's (sorry Whinger's...... right Jon boy :fish:) stubbornness preventing them from truly challenging again.

They need to add to the sqaud too - I can see Wenger's (sorry Whinger's...... right Jon boy :fish:) stubbornness preventing them from truly challenging again.

I think he has been a bit unlucky this season though. Everything was going perfect in January and he didnt really need to buy.

Eduardos injury was the turning point, that knocked something out of them and they lost a 5 point lead. Losing him, Rosicky and Sagna has been a blow plus Van Persie has been out a lot. Had all them been fit they would be top IMO.

And if Adebyeyor didnt get his hair cut.........

But Wenger has said he'll only buy one player in the summer!

I think he has been a bit unlucky this season though. Everything was going perfect in January and he didnt really need to buy.

Eduardos injury was the turning point, that knocked something out of them and they lost a 5 point lead. Losing him, Rosicky and Sagna has been a blow plus Van Persie has been out a lot. Had all them been fit they would be top IMO.

And if Adebyeyor didnt get his hair cut.........

Fair point Gribz, but I still think they need to strengthen - if you need to rely on Senderos then you are in trouble. And Wenger has already said that he doesn't need to strengthen the squad - will be interesting to see what he does with personnel.

But their squad isn't close to being as good as Man U's in my opinion.