How can Friedel have pulled out of the tackle completely, his leg was well past Gerrards oncoming leg. I disagree he made the contact but agree he made the most of it. A wee bit different IMO.

I thought the barging incident was on the line or just inside, if not a penalty (which I think it was) then a certain free kick. I didn't catch the aftermatch interview with Benitez so am not aware of any comments made or if he did a Whinger or not.

No Sir, Friedel's leg wasnt past Gerrard's oncoming leg, not from where I was sitting. He made the contact AND made the most of it.

Definitely not a penalty from what I recall.

I don't think it was a penatly but it was a birthday card. There wasn't any contact but he thought about making contact, but he didn't make contact cos he couldn't get a mobile signal. In the end I'm as sick as a parrot and over the moon but really, you have to blame the Belgians!

Sorry I still disagree, the replay I watched showed the leg already there. Definitely a penalty for me an not because it was Liverpool.

If you say so Jon. No way was it a penalty, Friedel never touched him until Gerrard made contact.

Maybe you should check the prescription in those rose tinted specs

If you say so Jon. No way was it a penalty, Friedel never touched him until Gerrard made contact.

Maybe you should check the prescription in those rose tinted specs

Certainly, I will if you do the same....

I'm not an Arsenal fan but apparantly I have motives on those....

No apparently about it, you DO have an agenda because you are an Arsenal hater ! :brick:

I am not a Liverpool hater but you are doing a pretty good job of pushing me that way :flipa: