Could King Carlos become as important to Rangers as Richard Gough was was? If CC can match RG in all aspects, he'll rightly become a Rangers legend.

IMO, last night, CC put in one of the best ever performances from a Rangers player. I know that I shouldn't be singling anyone out, but he as immense.

Cammy F

He was absolutely superb. I still think we let far too many crosses come in to the box for my liking but Cuellar along with Weir won just abouteverything last night. I just hope we are able to hold on to him at least for next season. If he's there for a few years then we can start comparing him to Goughie.

ITV4 were again loving King Carlos, problem is they were broadcasting his commitment so well that EPL managers would've been watching and pondering.

Stay King Carlos, you are our Amoruso, our Butcher, our Gough.

Please don't go !!!!!

I said on another thread that was as good as a defensive display Ive seen. Just a pity Davie Weir is 38 or that 2 would be awesome for years to come.

I still think Carlos will stay on next season.

He's 6 foot 2 with curly hair, his teeth are fucked but we don't care. He's Carlos Cuellar Rangers centre half

nannananananananan Cuellar Cuellar

nannananananananan Cuellar Cuellar

He's 6 foot 2 with curly hair, his teeth are fucked but we don't care. He's Carlos Cuellar Rangers centre half

We had this lasting for 30 minutes in Pisa airport ! The barstaff in the bar nearest the main entrance are legends. Gave a group of 20 bears free shots and were joining in the singing and dancing !

Cuellar was otustanding on thursady night he won everything that came in to the box. No matter what we're offered for him we have to keep Carlos and build the team around him.